Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
Bryan A. Schneider, Secretary  
Bruce Rauner, Governor
www.idfpr.comAgency Quick Links
IDFPR Home Page
Military Families
License Look Up
Physician Profile
License Renewals
Latest News
Mandatory State's Attorneys Reports
Medical Cannabis Program
Discipline Information
FOID Mental Health Reporting
Information About
Non-banking Financial Institutions
Professional Regulation
Real Estate
Contact Information
General FAQs
Boards & Committees
State of Illinois Appointments
State of Illinois
Agencies, Boards & Commissions
Industry... Did You Know You Can?
How do I change my institution’s ACH account information that is used for the automatic payment of our quarterly regulatory fee?

As you are aware, your institution makes its quarterly regulatory fee payment through an account number and routing number you have previously established with the Bureau. The Bureau automatically debits this account quarterly, making the fee payment process simple and efficient for both the industry and the Bureau.

If your institution has changed its routing number, its account number, or the type of account being debited (for example, changing from a checking account to general ledger account) or all of the above, then you are required to promptly notify the Bureau. To notify the Bureau, you may download the ACH Form from our web site and either.

Mail the Form To: or Fax the Form To:
Compliance Reporting Section
Division of Banking
320 West Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62786

ATTN: Compliance Reporting Section

This form must be signed by the financial institution's President, Vice-President or Cashier to be valid. If you have any questions, please direct them to our Compliance Section at (217) 524-5364.

View entire list of ‘Industry…Did you know you can?

Banks, Trust Companies & Savings Institutions
Banks, Trust Companies & Savings Institutions Main
News and Announcements
Bank & Thrift Supervision
International Bank Supervision
Information Technology & Fiduciary Activities
Corporate Activities (Bureau Forms)
Charter Information
Pawnbroker Regulation
Check Printers
Non-Bank Owned ATMs
Law Department
Enforcement Actions
Related Websites
Consumer Alerts & Tips
Did you know you can...
 · Citizens
 · Industry
External Links
State Features
Illinois AMBER Alert
Illinois Business Portal
Illinois Veterans Care
Illinois workNet